“I also thank Angelina for dressing in hijab while she visited not just Iraqi refugees but refugees in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Not only did she look good in it, she showed respect and appreciation for their culture and religion and made sure that the focus was not on her looks but rather her mission.”
This photo carries so much emotion
I love her I have no words
- girl/boy: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy: yep that fixed everything thanks
Today is the International Day Against Homophobia. Let’s use it to fight against heterosexism, transphobia, cissexism, and all other forms of oppression.
:D GUYS. GUYYYYS. ASEXUALLLLSSS. OUR FLAG WAS INCLUDED!
WE EXIST TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!course you exist this post wouldn’t be complete without you
Childhood movies taught me the most important thing of all: parents aren’t always right and they don’t always know what’s best for you.
look how many notes this thing has
I dont know how many times my mom has said things like that to me.
Santa Claus was never Jack Frost’s dad. And Jack became a Guardian any way, and he looked like he enjoyed it.
The point is other people assume what someone else is thinking and they aren’t always right