Mental Health Awareness Week from October 5-11
Even mermaids can have a mental illness, for a mermaid has no tears and therefore suffers so much more.
I’m that one person out of every five who has an invisible illness. I’m a suicide survivor. These are two reasons why I chose to per-sue Counseling Psychology in college. It’s also why I wanted to become a mermaid; not just to make myself happy, but to make others happy as well. Help raise awareness for mental illness by sharing this post.
Know that you are not alone.
There needs to be more of this. Too many people think domestic violence is only against women.
it makes me mad that this has waaaay less notes than the female version
The posts that say we need feminism because girls are literally demonised for liking pumpkin spice are going to get more notes then anything to do with male victims of rape or domestic violence
Seriously, Rugrats was not fucking around.
People don’t give Rugrats enough credit for how progressive it was. I mean think about it.
- Chuckie, for most of the series is raised by a single father
- Angelica’s mother was a high ranking corporate executive
- Phil and Lil’s mom was a feminist
- She also breastfed them (which the show actually depicted)
- Tommy is half-Jewish and the show actually explored this part of his heritage
Seriously, this show was fucking amazing!! They just don’t make ‘em like this anymore….
Also don’t forget that Chuckie had an interracial family after the second movie.
How are you guys forgetting Susie? I mean her mom was a doctor and her dad was a writer for a famous Children’s TV show. Not to mention Kimmie was anything BUT submissive.
Remember when they had episodes that hit hard to issues kids might be dealing with? Chuckie only had his Dad on Mothers Day, Tommy had to deal with being outshadowed by a new baby brother, Phil and Lil were constantly being mixed up and then they had a couple episodes where they each found that even as a twin they were their own people.
Man Rugrats was the shit.
hair is not permanent. baths will make u sleepy and so will lotion. if u aren’t up for school don’t fucking go. u don’t need to explain urself. it’s ok to give in to societies expectations sometimes. girl sweat is a gift from whatever the fuck u believe in. just bcause u can,doesn’t mean u should. bring food with u everywhere and don’t hesitate to eat it. ur aren’t as bloated as u think u r. write things on ur hands.
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I would love for people to remember this when they want to start blaming the president. Any president, though not all of them have had good ideas.
lemme get in here a sec.
The President needs a 2/3 vote in Congress to get practically anything done, right? Well currently, the 133th US Congress is split with 53 Democratic senators and 45 Republican senators and 201 Democratic representatives and 234 Republican representatives. That makes a pretty even split between the two major political parties. Ever since President Obama was elected into office, the Republicans have voted down every piece of legislation he’s attempted to pass, in an effort to pin him as the worst president in American history, so that they can go back to their white-washed elitist lives and keep all their hoarded money from the people. The President has been doing everything he can to change things, but he cannot do that without the approval of Congress. Remember that week-long shutdown we had? Yeah, that was because the Republicans weren’t getting exactly their way with the budget, so they decided to shut down the whole goddamn government until they got their way. The United States Government relies on compromise and agreement between the two parties, and we’re seriously lacking right now in that department.
So if you want to blame someone for our country’s issues, blame the goddamn Republicans for acting like tantrum-throwing two year olds.
So in short: It’s the Republicans’ fault.
No surprise there, really.